Reunion Park Development
Stormwater Management Pond
Commerce City, Colorado
When Shea Homes began expanding the Reunion Development in Commerce City, CO in 2014, they realized that water was becoming scarcer in a shared stormwater management facility with Adams County. When Shea contracted CDI (Sedalia, CO) to install a new PVC liner in the stormwater ponds,
they were told about the benefits of RhinoMat as a better alternative. CDI dredged and reshaped the 550,000 SF pond area, and installed large panels of factory fabricated RhinoMat and connected them with field welding. Today, the ponds serve as the showpiece amenity for the Reunion Park, with
RhinoMat providing excellent performance for stormwater retention.
Water loss prompted reconstruction of amenity ponds, with new liner.
RhinoMat™ Reinforced Composite Geomembrane was used instead of PVC.
CDI loved the lightweight, flexible material, fabricated for rapid installation.
High-performance, cost-effective alternative for water retention lining.
RHINOMAT® FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 24, 30, and 40 mil Reinforced Composite Geomembranes
- Woven HDPE reinforcement scrim with heavy-duty extrusion coatings
- Outstanding puncture, UV, and hydrostatic resistance
- Non-toxic, NSF 61 compliant for potable water, and fish safe
- Compliant with Geosynthetic Institute’s GM-30
- Standard 20 year (buried) warranty
For Enquiries, get in touch with us.
For more enquires and technical Support Please call +234 803 3242 821