Central Valley California
Irrigation Storage Pond
The Central Valley of California grows almost half of all of the fruits and vegetables consumed in the United States, even though its small annual rainfall can easily seep through porous soils in the
region. Growers are constantly in search of innovative, cost-effective methods to store water for irrigation, and fabricated geomembranes are ideal for lining basins that are critical to operational needs. Growers have become dependent on RhinoMat to line irrigation storage reservoirs for fruit, nut and vegetable crops throughout the agricultural regions of California.
Sandy, well-drained soil allows water to seep, making storage difficult.
RhinoMat® Reinforced Composite Geomembrane.
Large, fabricated panels installed easily and rapidly for cost-effective water storage.
Engineered water retention facilities for innovative growing operations.
RHINOMAT® FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyethylene Reinforced Composite Geomembrane
- Woven HDPE reinforcement scrim with heavy-duty extrusion coatings
- Outstanding puncture, UV, and hydrostatic resistance
- Non-toxic, NSF 61 compliant for potable water, and fish safe
- Compliant with Geosynthetic Institute’s GM-30
- Standard 20 year (buried) warranty
For Enquiries, get in touch with us.
For more enquires and technical Support Please call +234 803 3242 821